Wednesday, March 28, 2012

5 potential names for my magazine front cover.

In this post I have thought of 5 potential magazine names appropriate for my film and written what sort of magazine it is and how it is appropriate for my type of publication.
1) Blockbuster
This title suggests it is a mainstream magazine. This could be appropriate as the name is quite catchy for readers.

2)
Film Buzz
This title suggests it is a mainstream magazine, with a catchy ring to it. It is appropriate for my magazine as it straight away brings the reader in with its catchy name.

3) Flutter
This title suggests as well that it is a mainstream magazine, quite pretty and sweet. I think it could be quite appropriate for a film magazine.

4) HYPE
This title suggests it is a film magazine in the genre of 'street'. It is appropriate for movies such as; Adulthood, Kidulthood

5) Rolling
This title suggests it is a directors magazine. Appropriate for directors to express what really goes on behind scenes
.

No comments:

Post a Comment