Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Certificate for my film and why it receieved that specific certificate...

IN THIS POST I HAVE DECIDED ON WHAT CLASSIFICATION MY FILM WOULD BE RATED AT AND WHY IT RECIEVED THAT SPECIFIC CLASSIFICATION.
I would give my film a '15' certificate because firstly the guidelines say a '15' certificate as a whole must not endorse discrinimatory language or behaviour and I believe my film does not contain this. My film isn't violent but does contain elements that might spin you out therefore not in the '12' bracket more like a '15', I would say it could be bordelined for both, but it is more on the '15' side. My film is more scary than vicious, it is a psychological thriller which might put you on edge and therefore would be appropriate for the '15' classification.

No comments:

Post a Comment