Sunday, January 29, 2012

Focus Group - Tagline

I conducted a focus group on my taglines. I took a sample of 28 people, a mixture between male and female aged 15-24 as this is my target audience.
‘What if your dream house turned into a nightmare’ - 5.5.
‘The perfect family. The Dream house. The ultimate nightmare.’ - 7
‘ You’re never alone, in your own home’ - 3.5
‘What if you weren’t alone, and someone was always haunting you’ - 3
‘They always come back and find you’ - 4
‘They never moved out’ - 5
‘Sooner or later they’ll come back to haunt you’ - 6
‘New house. Fresh start. They’re coming back.’ - 4.5
‘Fear is never far away.’ - 6
‘They’re ready for round 2’ - 4

My top 5 taglines that were chosen were: The Perfect family. The Dream House. The Ultimate nightmare (7), Sooner or later they'll come back to haunt you (6), Fear is never far away (6), What if your dream house turned into a nightmare (5.5), They never moved out (5). I will consider the results when making my final decision in the upcoming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment